Monday, October 10, 2011

10 on 10

I think there is a theme to my 10 on 10 this month. Apples!

Carmel apple pie jam


Calls from the local wear house.


$8 for as many as you can fit in the box. I almost could not carry it.


Chai apple butter cooking away.


Applesauce!


Mini apple pie with ice cream. I used the carmel apple pie jam and store bought pie crust. So easy, but so good hot out of the oven.


Empty jars, soon to be full of apple pie filling!


Canning has taken over one of my closets.


I tried taco pizza for the first time. Delicious!


Dinner tonight. Corn chowder! Recipe on the side of the creamed corn can. I just use thick bacon instead of smoked sausage, cheddar cheese and add more milk. Great on a rainy cold night.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment